Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Little Call of the Elements

Merry Meet!

If there are any witches out there who are looking for a call of the elements or are looking for a new one, check this one out. It is from Tanith LunaCrevan and she is one of our newest sisters in the Christian Craft community. Thank you Tanith for your permission to share this sweet little invocation.

Elemental Call-

To the East, I call upon Raphael,
Lord of the Air,
Healer of the Earth.
To the South, I call upon Michael,
Lord of Fire,
Defender of Man, Slayer of evil.
To the West, I call upon Gabriel,
Lord of Water,
Messenger of God, Harbringer of the Divine.
To the North I call upon Uriel,
Lord of Earth,
Angel of Death and spiritual renewal.

Air, Fire, Water ,Earth,
Elements of celestial birth,
Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel,
Lords of heaven, joy and myrrth,
Join me in this Sacred Circle,
Protected from all blast,
Built to last,
Aid me in this spell I cast.

Bless me as I weave this charm,
Keep me from all pain and harm,
Help me follow the Three Fold Law,
Send me forgiveness for sin's fatal flaw.

As I will it, As God wills it, so mote it be.

Brightest Blessings Be and thanks again to Tanith,
Aslinn

2 comments:

Jen B said...

I have chills! This is a powerful invocation!

me said...

Glad you like it