Tuesday, July 17, 2007

On Writing this Christian Witch Blog

Merry Meet,

I keep writing these blogs in the hope there are people reading it, and not just to criticize, but to try to puzzle out this work we do in the Craft. I don't mind people contributing to my blog, but I do mind when someone steals one of my entries to make fun of it or to discount my work.

I mention this because just for the sake of interest, I googled my magickal name and found there was a dot com called The Hull Pagans from Hull, England. They had lifted my article on Ostara and then proceded to criticize me. Not on my own blog, but on theirs, so they would not have to be open for any discussion from me. For those of you on the Hull Pagans bulletin board, remember that as ye reap, so shall ye sow, the cruelty you give, the cruelty you'll know. As I will it, mote it be so. This is especially for you, Librarian. Thou shalt not steal.

Brightest Blessings Be
Aslinn Dhan Dragonhawk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you found what they said so hurtful, why not go on there and stand your ground. I am part of Hull pagans but i never saw the post. From my experience of these people they are lovely.

I am sorry for your bad experience.

blessings

me said...

They may very well be lovely people, I wouldn't know. The reason I didn't comment is because I am not a member of the Hull Pagans. I doesn't bother me that they disagree with me. It does bother me that they criticize what I am doing and what I believe without communicating with me. And It would have been nice to know who you are, maybe then you and I could have had a dialogue and maybe learned from each other.

Aslinn