Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween, another year and the turn of the cyclical wheel of the year

Bright Blessings Be

It has been a year since I started this blog and since then I have met wonderful people and read wonderful books and had great experiences, both happy and sad. The magik I have practiced and the spells I have cast and the spells I have shared with my friends have been extraordinarily successful for me and I have been very happy with my travels. For these things I give thanks.

Of my regrets, I have regretted that I have had only a small bit of time to devote to my Wicce studies and my Wicce activities, like this blog. I regret my angers and my lack of patience and my ignorances which may have hurt others. I regret my lack of self confidence and my fears. And I now let these things go and look forward to the future.

Of my goals, I want to continue to study, I want to continue to write, both my blog and my BOS. to read my books and write more spells. I resolve to practice my Wicce ways more fully and live with confidence and hope and without fear. I resolve to teach more of my discipline of my earthly knowledge and teach more of my Wicce ways.

As I will all of these things, So mote all of these things be.

Merry Meet, Merry Met, Merry Meet Again.

Aslinn Dhan Dragonhawk

No comments: