Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random Thoughts


Merry Meet,

Had a wonderful cerimony over the weekend. I am at the third degree of my studies. In a few years I will be croning, which is becoming an elder. There are many things to be said about covening or even just having a few people to study with. I love my solitary life, but I also loved being with my friends, who practice a similar sort of Christian Wicce as I do. I received a beautiful ring and a wonderful athame at my dedication cerimony. It made all the studying seem worth while and all the meditation an act of completion.

For those of you still searching, search on. For those of you still seeking, seek on. For those of you who have found your way may blessings upon you be and those who share their gifts, may gifts return by threes. As I will it, so mote it be.

Blessings Be
Aslinn Dhan Dragonhawk

No comments: